Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let the Trash Talking Begin

Just days before the Thrilla in Jerry World, DeSean Jackson has sparked some controversy stemming from some Twitter remarks. DeSean says "we gonna sting they ass next week." In response to Jackson's claims that the Cowboys constantly roll coverage towards him, cornerback Mike Jenkins had this to say, "I find it quite funny, I guess. He doesn't do as much talking on the field. I mean -- computer, field? It's not physical. I think it's kind of funny." Should be a good one Saturday night. Check the links below for the full ESPN article on the matchup and DeSean Jackson's twitter. He always has a couple gems, "get that romo shit outta here they got some shiiiiit commn for they ass next week believe dat". God I hope so.



DeSean Jackson's Twitter

ESPN Article:Dallas humored by Jackson's smack talk

No comments:

Post a Comment